Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend wrapup

Semi-good weekend this past one. Not a whole lot going on activity wise. On Saturday I went and visited my aunt who I hadn't seen in a while. The family all met up there for a bbq. Good times and good food.

Unfortunately I got really sick later that night. I'm not sure what it was, perhaps I over ate. I ended up spending a good chunk of the night praying to the porcelin gods. I couldn't sleep at all. I was restless. I finally fell asleep around 5am on Sunday morning but I woke up sore from all the vomiting. Fun!

Exercise wise I had a good week. No weight lifting at all but plenty of running and some walking got mixed in too. I was glad to weigh myself this morning and find out that I didn't put on any weight after over eating all weekend. I stayed the exact same weight. Whew!

Last week's goals were:
  • Exercise 4 times this week (running or weight lifting) - Done!
  • Vaccuum my car (Lord knows it needs it) - Lord help me with this one
  • Finish fixing remaining computers - Done!
I think I have an excuse for not vacuuming my car....I was busy doing car maintance on the other vehicle. I did the rear brakes on the SUV. There, that's my excuse.

This week's goals are:
  • Go into the office 2 days
  • Exercise 4 days 
  • Vaccuum my car (this one haunts me)
This week I'm starting yoga. When I did it in the past it was super helpful for my back. My back felt so good after a good hour of yoga. So I downloaded a yoga program and I'm starting it this week with the wife. Part of this week will also be dedicated to getting a meal plan down. We're going to start out planning our meals for a week at a time. It's not only a timesaver it's also to help us make better food choices. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

...and there you have it. My weekend in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment